Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to South America

Antartica and South America: 2/2015

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

We had a wonderful time.  We do a lot of camping and backpacking, so the wonderful crew and services of this ship on this trip were  true luxury  for us.  The shows were fair to good, the naturalists on board all had different specialties, and that was WONDERFUL!
Paradise Bay in Antartica was AMAZING!  We felt the food was even  better than the good  food we have had on Royal Caribbean.

Food and Dining I would put "Really good" if there was this choice. If you cannot find something that you like, I do not know how to help you, as there were so many choices at every meal!
I would say most shows were good to really good.
The few kids on the ship seemed to be very happy.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We booked trips through Eco-Adventures.
Ushuaia, Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina
Terrra Del Fuego was very pretty.
Cruise Cape Horn
Cruise Schollart Channel, Antarctica
Cruise Paradise Harbor, Antarctica
Awesome! Go outside. . . take pictures . .be amazed!
Cruise Gerlache Strait
Cruise Elephant Island, Shetland Islands
Port Stanley, Falkland Islands
Bluff Lagoon was not too far away and had great penguins.
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Loved Punta Tombo!
Montevideo, Uruguay
My wife and I enjoyed the "really good" wine tour and lunch.