Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

once in a life time trip

Sail Date: September 09, 2007

the ship itself was beautiful, everything just shined, I always saw people cleaning.

Pros: everything was just great, the employees were all so friendly

Cons: the cost of soda on board. even coffee and tea costs, if you didn't have in inroom.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Ketchikan, Alaska
the thing I enjoyed the most was just walking around the town. I loved the lumberjack show. We went into museum and got to know more about Kechikan. To see all the salmon swiming up steam from the bridge was so unreal, so many fish, so little time.
Don't Miss: the lumber jack show
Ketchikan, Alaska
Don't Miss: the lumber jack show
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
this port was a little different, it was really small. We did need to be tendered on shore, but that was kind of fun. It was very quick and we were on land in no time. This port was the one place we did plan an excursion. It was the ATV ride. Our guide was very informative and told us about Hoonah. It was a blast, the trail was a little rough but thats what made it so much fun.
Don't Miss: we didn't take the whale watching, but our family took one and they said it was just great, lots of whales and even a bear or two.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
now at this port, we didn't have any expeditions set. So we started to look at all things that were offered. We finally decided to try the zipline. i was so scared, I didn't think I was going to go through it, but once I got up in the trees and saw how beautiful it was, I had to at least try. The first one was the hardest, once I got to do it a few times, I just loved it
Don't Miss: zipline