Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fabulous Cruise!

Sail Date: June 10, 2007

The Alaska cruise onboard the Infinity is really a fabulous cruise. The ship itself is really terrific and very well kept. The attention to your needs by the crew is something that I dont think I have ever experienced. All were delightful and more than willing to meet your every need. The ship offers a host of things to do to occupy the time cruising; spas, exercise rooms, game rooms, entertainment and an array of various styles of food. The scenery in Alaska is breath taking and do not miss the sunsets.

Pros: You name it ... the ship, scenery, food, entertainment, amenities all was first rate.

Cons: Well I do have one con ... the foldout bed mattress leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

The foldout bed is not the best but other than that the stateroom for two people is great.
Try the spa food ... excellent and very healthy.
I was extremely impressed with the quality of singers and dancers. Plus I don't think that I have laughed as hard in my life than the two evenings listening to Matilda.
Ketchikan, Alaska
The totem pole park was interesting as is the museum in town.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
The weather was fabulous which made this day wonderful. We were blessed with numerous whale sightings and took time to take a bike ride and hike.
Juneau, Alaska
Take a glacier helicopter flight it is worth EVERY penny.