Fabulous Cruise!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska/Hubbard Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Infinity
The Alaska cruise onboard the Infinity is really a fabulous cruise. The ship itself is really terrific and very well kept. The attention to your needs by the crew is something that I dont think I have ever experienced. All were delightful and more than willing to meet your every need. The ship offers a host of things to do to occupy the time cruising; spas, exercise rooms, game rooms, entertainment and an array of various styles of food. The scenery in Alaska is breath taking and do not miss the sunsets.

Try the spa food ... excellent and very healthy.

I was extremely impressed with the quality of singers and dancers. Plus I don't think that I have laughed as hard in my life than the two evenings listening to Matilda.

The foldout bed is not the best but other than that the stateroom for two people is great.
The weather was fabulous which made this day wonderful. We were blessed with numerous whale sightings and took time to take a bike ride and hike.
Take a glacier helicopter flight it is worth EVERY penny.
The totem pole park was interesting as is the museum in town.

Pros: You name it ... the ship, scenery, food, entertainment, amenities all was first rate.

Cons: Well I do have one con ... the foldout bed mattress leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!