Celebrity Equinox exceptional vacation

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Greece & Italy (Athens To Rome)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

I am an experienced cruiser and the Equinox is the best ship I have been on. The staff in every department were knowledgable and friendly. My little group had a medical problem and a language problem which were addressed exceptionally well. The staff made sure my friend would be OK to continue on the trip by getting her the proper medical treatment in Greece. We made arrangements to change the dining time from main seating to Select dining for the group that needed Spanish since my waiters were fluent in Spanish. We were also able to have the same table and waiters since I needed special meal prep and they were familiar with my allergies. My meals were some of the best I have had on a cruise ship. The facilities were the cleanest I have ever seen, especially the rest rooms.  I will be travelling on this ship again it was so good.

Harold,my room steward, Alexio and Canaca my waiters and The helpful hostess at the Select dining room for arranging the change in dining venue for the 2 couples we were also travelling with. It was an exceptionally well serviced cruise.

Very nice. Could use a bit more storage for folded clothing. Not enough for more than 2 people. Not enough drawers. Cabinets above the bed too high to reach unless you stand on the bed which we deemed unsafe.

Food is exceptional. Great pastery chef. Wonderful selection of foods. Staff is exceptional. Clean and efficient.