Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean

January Cruise

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

We were very pleased with the overall experience on the Celeberty Equinox . The specialty restaurants were the best part of the cruise. The main dining room was very goo too. The wine prices were quite high for the small selection that is available. I sold wine for 36 years so to see prices 3 times my retail was a lot to swallow.The staff was very nice but again the only problem was the Wine specialist. It wasn't him personally but it took forever to get a bottle of wine every night in the main dining room. In the specialty restaurants it was perfect. Our rooms were fine but the location on the 6th level was right above the smokers on the deck below laughing and yelling until 2 in the morning EVERY night. Never again on that level. The location close to the elevator was great for my 89 year old Mom. I forgot to book her a handicap room so that is fomenting I have to remember to do on our next cruise.

Bad location above the LOUD SMOKING DECK.

We loved the fact that the few kids on the ship were well behaved .