One year anniversary

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

My wife and I were married last January, both having been previously married - her for 30 years and myself for 39 years. It was her first cruise and my 8th. I wanted her to have a first class experience so we chose Celebrity since I had had several memorable sailings with you before. The cruise was everything we hoped for - beautiful ship,wonderful ports-of-call, good food, and great service. She (and I) can't wait until we go again.

NA

Don't miss the glassblowing show - outstanding