Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

One year anniversary

Sail Date: January 10, 2014

My wife and I were married last January, both having been previously married - her for 30 years and myself for 39 years. It was her first cruise and my 8th. I wanted her to have a first class experience so we chose Celebrity since I had had several memorable sailings with you before. The cruise was everything we hoped for - beautiful ship,wonderful ports-of-call, good food, and great service. She (and I) can't wait until we go again.

Children's Programs NA

Don't miss the glassblowing show - outstanding

1 Comment