The Best Time Ever!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
The Equinox experience was nothing short of amazing. Everyone treated us with the greatest courtesy and friendliness. Any questions we had were answered clearly and immediately. The ship was immaculate and well designed. The food in the Silhouette Room was incredible and all of the other restaurants were very good. The music kept everyone in great spirits and the entertainment was great. I have never been so relaxed on a trip in my life.

We were pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the food was. We enjoyed the Tuscan Grill with its special ambiance and attention, but you couldn't really beat the Silhouette for us. Our servers were exceptional in their attention and guidance in menu selections.

If you couldn't find something to fit your tastes, you weren't trying. There was absolutely something for everyone.

We did not encounter one person who wasn't completely dedicated to making our experience on the Equinox the best it could be. Everyone was more than friendly and helpful and always looking to our every need.

Loved it!

Our room was so comfortable, it was like going home. The design and layout of our room was spacious and very roomy.
We did the Amalfi Coast cruise and Pompeii. The boat ride up the coast and the visit to Amalfi was wonderful. The coastal scenes were beautiful and we were very glad we did this. Pompeii is always wonderful and I highly recommend you visit this peek into the ancient city.
Don't Miss: The Amalfi cruise was very worth the time spent and we enjoyed our short stay in Amalfi.
We had visited Athens before and loved it. This time, because of the Greek economic protests, we only visited the Plaka and shops around there. It was fine for us and everyone is always friendly.
Don't Miss: The Acropolis is a must see.
We did the scenic drive and visited a couple of the beaches. I didn't see how you could beat Santorini, but Myconos showed me that it can hold its own. This was an incredibly beautiful place.
Don't Miss: Check out at least one of the beaches.
I have never visited a city with a greater mixture of the old and the new. Every where you look, there is another view that is so beautiful that is seems like it can't be real.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Hagia Sophia nor the Blue Mosque.
It is more beautiful than you thought! The geography of the islands surprised me and made me even happier that we visited Santorini.
Don't Miss: Every step is another photo op, so check out as much as you can of the island.
What a complete surprise! The ruins here compare to those at Rome with some of them even more complete. I had read up on the place but didn't begin to grasp the scope of the ancient city.
Don't Miss: The Library of Celcius at Ephesus!

Pros: The pace of the itinerary was just right and the activities on the ship between ports was perfect.

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!