The unexpected was greatly appreciated

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

11 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
Due to an unexpected physical condition, the purpose of our cruise changed from discovery to recovery. In my bad luck, I had the opportunity to discover the excellent services of the AquaCLub, particularly the acupuncture services and care. It allowed my husband and I to discover and to appreciate the confort of the ship, its ammunities, its services and mostly the attention of the staff. My opinion is that this cruise could be offer as a floating 5* spa to heal, relax, rest and mostly to get healthy.

The logistics of tendering 2800 passengers to this small isalnd, the majority of them rushing to the cable car to reach the village is too demanding for the capacity to address, not counting the fact that 3 others ships were in port. Too long time wa spent waiting to be able to get to shore. Once there, we had to wait about one hour to get on the cable car. Not being able to join a tour, if we had known we would have stayed on the ship and not even attempted to go to the shore.
We were not told how far from the village, the shuttledrops us. Having difficulty walking, it was not possible for me to walk the distance to and from the shuttle to the village, I had to turn back. This was unfortunate because what I saw was charming and very attractive.

Pros: The overall quality of customer service

Cons: Nothing enough to mention

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!