Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

OK but not Very good

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

for food quality, cleanliness and service I give them a rating of 5 but because of the activities, entertainment, show and  land excursions I give them a 3 to 4 rating.

Shows were boring, specially the comedians.

The food and service was good.

My wife and I are 70 years old and have cruised with Celebrity a few times.

They used used to be geared for entertaining a younger crowd and had the shows were a lot better. They are no longer doing that!Sad

The shore excursions they keep packing more and peoples in the tour, they are terrible.Sad

Can not find the name of my Cabin Steward but he was excellent!
Did not take any, used an outside company.
Ship packs to many people in a buss and do not give you details on what you will be doing on that excursion
Children's Programs No children, but would not take my grand-kids, talking to other passengers with kids they said that there were not enough.

Do your research of each port you are going ahead of time so you have an idea of were you are visiting. Don't wait till the last minute.
Review the