Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Family get together

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

Room Type: Suite

We enjoyed dining in the Tuscan Grill, Bistro5 was good for lunch, we were all looking forward to Panini Sandwiches that we had there before, only to learn they do not make Panini Sandwiches anymore.The downside to the Bistro ,is, the menu remains the same. When you are on a 14 day cruise that menu got boring.

The ship has gone down since we were on it in 2014. We would not go on another cruise on the Eclipse. The Murano restaurant was not nearly as good as before

for $40 p.p..The crew were very very nice and very helpful.

Cabin / Stateroom My Suite was very nice.
Children's Programs N?A
Poor overall.
The crew were wonderful.. My Butler Arnel was very good.
Nyman in the main dining room was very good also.As was Avarnash. The wine steward Manual, very good.
Food in the Main Dining room was VERY POOR
I did tell the Chef when he came around asking if we had enjoyed our dinner.
So different to when I was on the same ship 2014. The food then was really good, we all enjoyed it . That is why we booked the Ellipse again.

I would say change to another ship or cruise line.