Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Transatlantic

room from hell

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

The bedroom was horrible. First the 'PULL OUT BED' was taking the pillows off the couch and LAYING them on the FLOOR. THIS IS A BED??? ARE YOU KIDFING ME!!! The other beds mattress were worn on an angleon both sides. After the first couple of nights sleeping on them I as unable to walk without severe back pain. The people who cleaned the room were not that good. We would leave to come back to unemptied trash baskets and no toilet paper. I have always traveled Celebrity to the position of Elite Member. I am now having second thoughts if I wasted my time. This cruise was the most uncomfortable cruise I have ever been on.I am very unsatisfied with the accommodations that were provided. Again PILLOWS ON THE FLOOR FOR A BED. OH MY GOD. BRING BACK FORMAL NIGHT.

AS I STATED THE ROOM SUCKED.

CHECK THE ROOM QUALITY