relaxing but too many rules

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

This was my first time on a celebrity ship and I was expecting a lot for the price. The ship is older so the rooms were smaller than expected. I thought there were too many rules about dining. We did the dining select, but every time we wanted to have dinner, the reservations were all taken up. We had six in our party and although we knew everyone was going to show up they wouldn't seat all of us until everyone was there, which sometimes caused us to jam up at the entrance of the dining room. I thought the food wasn't always good, for a celebrity ship I expected more. I didn't know details of the aqua class or I would have upgraded. The ocean liners was great, but we had to pay 50 a person to eat there. The spas were great and I liked to large hot tub. Spa prices were high, but I liked the gym. Entertainment was really great, but there was variety needed as all the shows were the same with the aerial artists. I liked the fact that wheelchairs were provided for free and the vibe was relaxing. I usually like room service for breakfast, but the room was too small to accommodate it and it wasn't emphasized from our cabin steward.

I would upgrade to the Aqua class as you get to eat in the Blu restaurant and I would book through the celebrity website.