Fantastic family get away!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

Our kids (ages 16 and 11) wanted to take a cruise for Spring Break.  My husband and I haven't cruised in years and weren't sure about doing it.  Boy was I wrong!  We had an absolutely fantastic time and Celebrity far exceeded my expectations!  The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the ship was so clean and well maintained.  The food was fantastic and the activities directors Taylor and Maarten are so energetic and good at getting everyone involved to have a good time.  Highlights included the pool volleyball game between passengers and officers, ease of all the processes for embarkation and debarkation and the ensigns kids activities.  The hypnotist on the last night of our trip was absolutely amazing and I was blown away!  Overall a great experience and we will definitely cruise with celebrity again!!