Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Wonderful itinerary on a great ship

Sail Date: November 04, 2015

I chose this cruise based on the itinerary and I'm so glad I did. The ports were great, but the best part of the cruise was the crew on the ship. Everyone went out of their way to to make sure the guests were taken care of, and everyone seems to love doing it. And even though it costs extra, I highly recommend going to the two specialty restaurants. They are well worth the money, especially if you book as a package. The other restaurants were also good, and the buffet was better than expected (but always very hectic). There was always plenty of things to do and you can't possibly do everything you want. The ship itself is beautiful and our cabin (inside) was bigger than I expected, but I don't think I'd try to squeeze 3 people in there. When choosing a cabin, if you go to bed early, stay away from the front of the ship. We were on deck 7 and could hear the music from the theater on decks 4/5, but it usually quieted down after 10:30 to 11.

I would love to take this cruise again.

Plenty of room for 2 people, stay away from the front of the ship if you go to bed early.
Everyone was outstanding.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Cartagena, Spain
Very easy port to get around on foot.
Agadir, Morocco
If you take an excursion to Marrakech, be aware that it takes 3 to 3.5 hours each way travel time.
Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Go to timanfaya (sp?) national park. Incredible landscapes
Tenerife, Canary Islands

Pre pay your gratuities so you can get "select dining" that way you don't have an assigned dinner time, and can be seated any time during dinner service. We never had to wait longer than 20 minutes even without reservations.

1 Comment