NOT Value for your money
Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Sail Date: October 12, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 3032
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
1. Food is plentiful but not good quality. Lacking in taste and creativity.
2. Shore Excursion tour in Efesus: POOR. Guide was not knowledgeable, told us to look everything up on Google. Rather than talk about ancient site, would show us pictures of his vacations on his smart phone.
3. Variety shows included an overwweight Dutch singer who had to constantly pull up her strapless gown....
4. The main singers in the variety shows would almost shout, too loud, ending each song in a loud, shouting type falseto.... it gets boring when each song starts sounding the same.
5. On 2 occasions, the song repertiore was repeated by one solo artist one night, and the variety show singers the next night, or vice-versa.