Celebrity Constellation Turkey to Greece 12 days

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

12 Night Greece Turkey & Croatia (Istanbul Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

My first cruise and not my last. I absolutely loved this cruise destinations and the ship was amazing from the dining to entertainment was superb! I would definitely recommend this cruise to all my friends and family. Be sure to get the package deals if offered which I got and it was perfect included beverages, tips, and on board credit. Staff was amazing made new friends and can't wait to see them again on my next cruise.

Great view. Two twin beds which was fine the pillows could have been better. Bathrooms are a little dated and could use a refresher of tile. Wish there was better ventilation for all the steam.

It's definitely worth the investment to get a package deal which mine included beverages, tip & gratuities, on board credit from Delta Skymiles. Pre-select seating with my group of 6 to avoid being placed as a table of strangers.