Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Towels and Coffe

Sail Date: March 12, 2015

This was my Wife's first cruise and my 3rd. We arrived at Port Everglades at 12:15 and was on the ship in 20 minutes. Bar staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. Our room was very clean and our steward was there to greet us. First night in MDR, bread was stale and hard, waiter did not replace with fresh, aside from this rest of our meals were good. Buffet was presented very well with ample choices except the Coffee was like mud. I am Italian but the brand they had was terrible. Next was the towels in our room. Could of used them to sand wood. The bed was extremely confortable. Entertainment was just enough and the cruise director did a great job. The Casino was tight but I am sure it's because of the size of this ship. We had Concierge Class and were guaranteed early off the ship, we were dead last. In summary, we loved Celebrity and will be cruising ourselves into our retirement years. Thank you Constellation for making my Wife's trip a success.

Cruise Photos

Clean but aging
Except for the stale bread in the MDR
Clean
Clare in the MDR and Muhammed our waiter. Enrique our cabin Steward and Elviswho was a bar staff at the Mast Bar
Bingo was fun