Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruisin' Memories

Sail Date: February 26, 2015

The cruise itself was wonderful - the ports were un-memorable. The staff on the Constellation was phenomenal - always had a smile and were ready to help - above and beyond. Our waiter in the dining room was Iranto (that is a poor stab at his name) He was from Indonesia and he was truly a credit to Celebrity. The service was the best. My only criticism would be that the food was not always hot and I even had to send one meal back because it was just too cold to enjoy. I have only been on a few cruises but will definitely seek out Celebrity when I plan my next one.  I have a credit of $104.47 and i trust this will be credited to my card - if not I will be growling at you soon!!  Dean did a wonderful job of coordinating our cruise and to sum it up, it was a very positive experience.

Children's Programs NA

Checking out was a nightmare!! We were in line for one hour! Seemed very dis-organized and there were only two agents on duty for most of the first hour for HUNDREDS of people.