FLUSHING TOILET?

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

I am a seasoned traveler.  I have cruised at least 5 times every year for the past 6 years.  IF YOU GET INTO YOUR ROOM AND THE TOILET DOES NOT "FLUSH" GO IMMEDIATELY TO CUSTOMER SERVICES AND CHANGE ROOM.  On my recent trip on the CONSTELLATION, I had to call maintenance 7 times.  Having to seek "PUBLIC RESTROOMS" FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.  This is the first time I have experienced this problem.  Besides this problem....food was good, entertainment  "OK" and room was clean and spacious.

N/A

NO FLUSHING TOILET...

EXCELLENT CHECK IN PROCESS...!!!!!