Great itinerary but 3 star service on the Celebrity Constellation

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Greek Isles & Turkey (Istanbul To Rome)
Sail Date: November 12, 2013
Cabin Number: GTY

My wife and I are long time cruisers (over 30 cruises in 10 years) adn we have tried most of the cruiselines (several ships in each line). This was our first Celebrity experience and I have to say that for a ship that is rated 5 stars, the service and food are not more than 3 stars.

The food was very standard at the restaurants and poor at the food courts.

Service around the ship was almost non-existant. Specially at the food courts where very few people are employed.

I wanted to do this itinerary and I had few cruiseline choices and we chose the Celebrity to experience it. we were disappointed.

Sallie and Victor

Wei don't eat much, but food quality and service are important to us. This ship definitely was not more than 3 stars in this and many categories.