My First Alaskan

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Century

The cruise was overall a great experience. Service staff were excellent, food in the Grand room was excellent, my room waS always excellently maintained by the cleaning staff. Like stated earlier, excellent. The reason why I am giving the cruise a 4 out of 5 stars though is the lack of variety of activities aboard the ship while in transit to the ports of call. Understandably it would be more diffucult to have a greater variety of activities other than four texas hold'em tournaments everyday for a period of days. In reality this is just a minor issue considering that the real meat of the cruise is the sites visited such as Hubbard Glacier and the various ports of call. Those experiences were amazing to say the least. As my first Alaskan cruise, I have nothing to compare it too, as a cruise though it compares far more favorably then my cruise down to Mexico a few years back. That one was far less excellent.

P.S The serving staff at table 607, Marcilano and Krishna were the best from the start to finish!

This is where the seas got rough and sea sickness occurred