Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Summer Vacation

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise was very enjoyable. Smooth Sailing and great weather.  I was very impressed with our room stewart.  He always seem to be around. He know our names and which room was ours. When he seen us coming he would go to our room and open the door for us.  If we were carring bags from shopping he would take them and put them in our for us.  The shows were fun and entertaining and lot of other activities to keep us busy.  It was also nice that the kids had a club so they could be with kids their oun age.  What I didn't like was there was no way to comunicate with the children (age 10 and 13) and they could be any were on the boat.   Our Disney Cruise had phone that could be used on board.  The food was good and a nice variety,

The ship was clean and look great.
For the evening meal I expected a little less food (I got 1/2 a chicken) and a little more fancey.
Herman was a GREAT room stewart.
The performers did a great job, every one of them.
I feel there was a little too much freedom for a 10 year old to be able just leave the club and I would have liked to have an onboard phone so we can keep in touch with the children.
Lots of fun activities
Excursions were great but very expensive. Not worth the cost.
Always neat and clean, thanks Herman.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Vancouver is beautiful see the suspension Bridge.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Enjoy the native dancers
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Breath taking. Listen for the thunder then watch the ice fall.
Juneau, Alaska
Tke the tram ride up the mountain and also take the time to watch the movie up there and see the live eagle.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Good shopping and take the train like bus tour,
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska

Explore the ship from top to bottom the first day so you know were things are and some hidden pleasures like the use of the gym free.