Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The Staff were very friendly. The ship is very attractive. The food was exceptional. I tayed in a suite and had access to the Micheal's Loungs. The lounge is an excellent idea the staff with super helpful, I will go suite from now on!

rooms and public areas are very well kept
the food in the main dining room was very good compared to other cruise lines I have been on
very friendly
just right
did not participate much
the excursiojn in Hoonah was VER BAD. I recommend that celebrity disengage its self from this tour. It is definitly not woth the price, or the time we put into it.

suites are the best