Celebrity Century Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

A little Disappointing.

Sail Date: September 26, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The first time we cruised on Celebrity,it was on the Century. That was ten years ago.

I have loved everything about Century.  We had a balcony on that cruise. This time,

coming from Florida, we cut down on cost by getting a "window room".  What we got was a "porthole room' with a bed hanging off the side wall ,right next to the bed.

The mattress felt like it was at least ten years old, and I hit my head three times getting up in the middle of the night.

I realize that the Century is an older ship, but a porthole should not be advertised

as a window, the consumer should be made aware of what they are getting.

We have traveled with Celebrity six times and we have never had a complaint,even have talked friends into sailing with you,as we, probably will do again.

I think the rooms on that floor are due for an overhaul.

Mr& and Mrs. Salvatore Buscarino