Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointed

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

We had 9 people in the family with 3 rooms on the same deck.  It was a celebration cruise.  Staff were helpful and eager to assist.  I was glad to see them respond when I brought problems in rooms to their attention. However, the problems were ones that could have been headed off ( grout in bath stained and rusted, chipped counters in bath and room, doors not closing corrected, etc) The ship is not being maintained to Carnival standards.  I have been on 6 other Carnival cruises and this was disappointing.   My daughter's family were cruising for the first time.  Bad impression is what they came away with.

Putting a sofa so you can say it sleeps three when only a small child could sleep on the sofa is missleading