Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family had a great time!  Every employee we met was friendly and helpful.   I will do Carnival again!  The food was good and plentiful, my kids enjoyed having ice cream and pizza whenever they wanted, yikes!!!  Oh well, that's what cruising and having fun is all about.  I can't say enough about how much fun my kids had which gave mom and dad time to enjoy themselves without worrying about them.  The entertainment on board was great, next time we will do more.  Thank you carnival for making my first family vacation great!

My kids enjoyed the programs offered.
Our waiters in the dinning room were awesome!! My kids enjoyed the entertainment and the extra care the waiters provided to them. Don't remember all of their names but we were in the Pacific room table 447. Service was excellent, thank you, thank you!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
My family took the beach tour, it was very good, The water was clear and blue. Their was water activities such as water trampoline, kayaking and jet ski. It lasted 2 1/2 hours and we'll worth the time.

My suggestion is that you try and get a stateroom close to the elevators and stairs. Travelling with kids will make it easier to get around quicker. Overall the amenities was great and we didn't have any issues.

1 Comment