ok

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

The overall trip was great. It was very relaxing. I like the adult only area. The only bad thing I can say is my experience with the wine package, I specifically asked if I can buy the wine bottles package and have it in our room. The seller said yes which is the only reason why I bought it. It turns out you can only use it in the dining room and pay the corkage fee each time. If that was the case, then we would have just ordered individual glasses which we did. I called the guest services and relayed the false information I receive and was told that I would get a full refund. Our last day didn't reflect the refund and was told to call their corporate guest services as I would not get a full refund. I called the corp guest services and was told that it is non-refundable when no one has told me. I am very upset and we did not get the service or item that we paid for which made my whole experience horrible.

The islands were great, the employees on board was friendly. It was only the false solicitation that left a bad taste in our mouth.

Get the ocean view or above if you can, the space is worth it!