Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 30, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I took my son on his first cruise, this was his graduation gift. My daughter and her two children also went . I know everyone had a great time. For me it was very relaxing. I really enjoyed my stateroom, although there is room for upgrades. Overall we had a great time.

My cabin steward never came to introduce themselves. I was disappointed with that. I called room service @ 2:30 in the morning, the line was busy. I called for an hour back to back. No one ever answered.
This ship could use a basketball court.
There was always a funky smell in the hallway near my stateroom.
I had the same cabin in Jan 2015, The dust is still on the television.

A basketball court could be added.