A well deserved vacation

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 30, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

I really enjoyed the cruise. The food was delicious and more than enough was prepared. The embarkation process was a little stressful. Our rooms was ready until 1;#0pm. We got on the ship around 12 noon. So they herded all the guest to the Lido deck with only one spot open for food. They only served hotdogs and hamburgers, which I don't eat. If you are allowing you quest to come on ship then there should be more variety of food available and our rooms should be ready. Next, the kids are allowed to sit at the bar and walk through the casino. You can't find a spot in the pool because kids are using the adults pool too. They are not being supervised. People are noisy and rude. We bought two excursions on the ship. They did not give us any directions as to where to meet for the excursion after debarking off the ship. So we wandered around and found the spot ourselves. Our two port were key west and Cozumel. I surprised by the cost of food in Cozumel. I would loved to be warn to buy bug spray for my tour to see the Mayan ruins. I was bit all over by mosquitos.

The cabin was too small for twin beds and the large couch. I would enjoyed a toilet cover. The balcony was nice. The outside porch light needed to be clean. It was enough space for my luggage.

My room was towards the front of ship, in the middle, away from the elevators. I loved the location but my still could hear noise( playing loud music) from the cabins around me.

Make sure you pack mosquito repellant. I took the Mayan ruins tour. But, you really could buy a taxi service and rent it for a day and come out cheaper.