Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

VICTORY SHOULD BE CALLED TITANIC

Sail Date: October 03, 2010

I think Carnival needs to take a closer look at customer service. The front service on the Victory Cruise Line lacked compassion and sympathy. We were in a accident in St. Thomas and when we went to the front desk, we did not get any, not even an "Are you OK? " "Can I get you anything?" Nothing!
When we went to Dominica we were locked out, the gates where closed shut. We were left in the pouring rain for 45 minutes. I was soaking wet! Not nice!!!. I cant understand how a large company can do this to their guests. There explanation was "We did it for your safety". What I don't understand is how they can do this to their guests. When we went to the guest services "Front Desk" no one said "Oh I'm sorry, is there anything we can do for you?" Not one person!!!. Such a bid ship....company.....organization.....and yet small heart! Oh they also destroyed my luggage, it was torn opened with the wheels missing when it was brought to my room. I would recommend another cruise line, pay more but get more!!!!!

Cons: Everthing

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

Front desk needs to be fired......They should not be there. They have no idea how to deal with the public who have complaints.
Very happy with Doni!
Bridgetown, Barbados
Nice beautiful beach
Castries, St. Lucia
Dominica
This was a waste of time. How dare you leave your guests locked out in the pouring rain at this port! What is carnival thinking of!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Never got off ship, due to weather condition
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Got into accident at this port. Did not see much