Loved it!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2009
Ship: Carnival Victory
It was great. It was the first time I ever took a cruise in my life. There is no way in the world I could have felt more entertained, secure, and isolated (from work of course). That's all besides the fact that I have the best sleep of my life while on the cruise. The beds were so comfortable!

I loved the food!! I think I gained some weight though. lol

The activities were great and I loved the nightly showtime events. It was so much fun.

My favorite thing was the employees who were courteous and made me feel like a friend. Carnival is truely lucky to have such great employees.

The ship was always kept in impecable condition.

The room was great.
It was raining the day we got to Dominica so our excursion was canceled. I had a great time tasting their beers though. I was pretty upset I didn't get to see the beaches here, I had heard they were the best.
St. Lucia was nice, but I didn't do too much here I was tired from Barbados and the night before on the cruise. =)
St. Thomas was nice. The people were okay. The Taxis kept on harassing to take them.
Don't Miss: The shops behind the welcome center.
The shops in Barbados were nice. The only thing I didnt like was being harassed by the Taxis.
Don't Miss: I went to a Roti House and loved the food!
I did a Zip-Lining Tour in Antigua and loved it! The people were friendly and the sights of the land were interesting.
I personally loved St. Kitts. There were free Rum tasting and it had the BEST prices for alcohol.
Don't Miss: BUY ALL YOUR ALCOHOL HERE!!!!! IT'S THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND IT!

Pros: The staff

Cons: The trip ending.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!