Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A trip of a lifetime

Sail Date: June 07, 2009

I have been on a cruise ship in Alaska doing cooking shows and got to see all that goes on behind the scenes by the crew to make eveyone's vacation special--it is very hard work. I thought that the crew on Carnaval Victory did an amazing job and put everything they had into providing the passengers on my cruise with an enjoyable holiday. They exceeded my expectations for such a large vessel with soooo many passangers.

Pros: relax and be taken care of everyday

Cons: a bit hot on the island

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
Stingray sensation is a good trip. The tour of island along the way is interesting.
Castries, St. Lucia
The people here are just so kind and humble. Island tour is comfortable and lots to see.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
The island looked beautiful. I did not get to see much that day, but of all the shopping areas in my entire trip-- the shop keepers on St. Kitts are just too darn pushy. They are in your face and follow you all over their store like you are going to take something. Someone should tell them that if they back off a bit and let people browse a few minutes, they just might sell more to them.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Nice, sea trutle and ship wreck beach party excursion was the bomb! Great day on the water. Island tour is good too.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
two more diamond stores than I really needed to see in one lifetime. Too congested in town.
Don't Miss: Capt Nautica Snorkel trip--- very very nice.
The waterfalls, island tour, the people are really sweet there.