Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Lots of ports!

Sail Date: March 29, 2009

I would cruise Carnival again, but I am open to trying other cruise lines.

Pros: Seeing a different island everyday.

Cons: Set dining time.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The layout of the ship was a bit confusing. You couldn't walk through every level to get to the elevators.
The room was small, but what do you expect for $316 per person. The bed was comfortable. Our room steward was amazing!
The quality of the food at the buffets could have been better. You are assigned one restaurant and a dinner time. I would have rather had a variety of restaurants and open time to dine. I did like the 24 hour pizzaria and 24 hour self serve ice cream station =)
Our room steward went above and beyond every day.
Lots of different shows and activities. I learned how to dance salsa =)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cheap prices on alcohol!
Bridgetown, Barbados
Cheap taxi to the beach, and you can have fun all day!
Castries, St. Lucia
Catamaran cruise to the Pitons was fun.
St. John's, Antigua
Got a good deal on a taxi to the beach. Don't be afraid to haggle!
River tubing excursion was exciting.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Great tour of beatiful gardens and Brimstone Hill Fortress through a local taxi service.