Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Lots of ports!

Sail Date: March 29, 2009

I would cruise Carnival again, but I am open to trying other cruise lines.

Pros: Seeing a different island everyday.

Cons: Set dining time.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The layout of the ship was a bit confusing. You couldn't walk through every level to get to the elevators.
The room was small, but what do you expect for $316 per person. The bed was comfortable. Our room steward was amazing!
The quality of the food at the buffets could have been better. You are assigned one restaurant and a dinner time. I would have rather had a variety of restaurants and open time to dine. I did like the 24 hour pizzaria and 24 hour self serve ice cream station =)
Our room steward went above and beyond every day.
Lots of different shows and activities. I learned how to dance salsa =)
Bridgetown, Barbados
Cheap taxi to the beach, and you can have fun all day!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Great tour of beatiful gardens and Brimstone Hill Fortress through a local taxi service.
Dominica
River tubing excursion was exciting.
Castries, St. Lucia
Catamaran cruise to the Pitons was fun.
St. John's, Antigua
Got a good deal on a taxi to the beach. Don't be afraid to haggle!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas