Lots of ports!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2009
Ship: Carnival Victory
I would cruise Carnival again, but I am open to trying other cruise lines.

The quality of the food at the buffets could have been better. You are assigned one restaurant and a dinner time. I would have rather had a variety of restaurants and open time to dine. I did like the 24 hour pizzaria and 24 hour self serve ice cream station =)

Lots of different shows and activities. I learned how to dance salsa =)

Our room steward went above and beyond every day.

The layout of the ship was a bit confusing. You couldn't walk through every level to get to the elevators.

The room was small, but what do you expect for $316 per person. The bed was comfortable. Our room steward was amazing!
River tubing excursion was exciting.
Cheap prices on alcohol!
Got a good deal on a taxi to the beach. Don't be afraid to haggle!
Catamaran cruise to the Pitons was fun.
Cheap taxi to the beach, and you can have fun all day!
Great tour of beatiful gardens and Brimstone Hill Fortress through a local taxi service.

Pros: Seeing a different island everyday.

Cons: Set dining time.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!