Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

8 night Eadtern Caribbean

Sail Date: September 09, 2016

My favorite part of this cruise were the island in which we visited. St Thomas and the Grand Turks were the beat. I really like San Juan not so much St Kitts..i thought we could have had more time on some of the islands. As we left St Kitts we seems to have traveled up and made a loop to get to San Juan. It was a shop stop in San Juan and more time would have been nice. Also more time at the Grand Turks. Our ship was supposed to dock at 8 in florida and docked at 7. The services on board ship have been cut in the last 2 yrs since we traveled. I was not as impresses with the valor as some of the other ships I have been on. The services in the medical center need to be revamped. Over all we had a great time.  We had a balcony this time and I hope I never have to go back down again this was awesome.

everything was perfect.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Macho beach was fantastic. a little in nerving with the panes coming in but was a must see.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Jimmy buffets place was fantastic. Walk down the beach a little farther to a more beautiful beach by jacks shack.

1 Comment