Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Cruise #23

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Overall, the Valor is a beautiful ship and very easy to navigate around. The entertainment was excellent, from the stage shows to the lounge bands. Especially loved having the steel drum band back! A lot of ships we've been on have discontinued the steel drums. We value them as part of the cruising/island experience. The staff was very friendly and dedicated. The food didn't seem as good as on other cruises, but not bad. I would go on the Carnival Valor again in a heartbeat!

We had an oversized cabin and it was great! I loved the extra storage, as I always seem to bring too much stuff! My only complaint is that it was directly below the rear Lido deck bar and our sleep was interrupted every morning between 3 and 5 AM by racket from above.

Bring a sweater for the theater. It was always freezing in there!

1 Comment