Carnival Valor Issues

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

Hello,

Carnival Valor would not be a cruise that I would go on again. It was dated, and the housekeeper was rude to us, the luggage didn't come until close to dinner, the steak restaurant was not good, didn't eat my food, waste of money, and the top it off I slipped down their stairs in flip flops on Deck 5 which left a big bruise on my thigh that still has not gone away. the itinerary was the best part of cruise, and spending time with my family. The buffet food was the same every day which I love cruise ship food, so next time I will be traveling on another cruise line or a newer Carnival Cruise ship.

luggage didn't come until close to dining, missed formal dinner because house keeper was rude and rushing us. Housekeeper turned down 3 beds instead of all 4 beds and told us we had to wait until he came back on to get a 4th set of towels in the cabin.