Dinning Room Attire

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2016

I was very disappointed with the Dining Room Maitre d' on upholding the dress codes. I understand the dress code has become more lax in order to start attracting more guests however, when it is posted in the daily itinerary to NOT WEAR: basketball shorts, cut off sleeves, etc and My wife and I get dress up to enjoy our night to have Mr. and Mrs. Basketball site at a table near us is very disrupting. Also they walked right by the Maitre d's and nothing was said... every night! Very sad in my personal opinion and heading in a wrong direction for future cruises.

Same Menu as a cruise I took last year. How often does food get rotated?

Same two "headliner" shows as a cruise I went on last year. How often does cruise shows get rotated?

It was good, however being located right above the casino and the casino host/crew playing loud music and yelling throughout the night was very annoying when we wanted to have an earlier night.