Birthday Celebration Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

Best for me was the attention of the Washington Dinning Room ( Suwedarma, Andi and Muarif. House keeping (Mr. Pisit) and the waiters all over the ship. My husband and I was granted with (2) $50.00 Spa gift cards but because we were at Curacao that day we did not notice until the next day it had expired on the 20th. They could not honor me with another date. 😕😥

Our team headwaiter Suwedarma and Andi and Muarif were AWESOME!!! Lots of attention to our family.

SUDEWARMA, ANDI, MUARIF, PISIT, WILLIAM, GONZALO, TOM, JOSE AND DJ KIX

Too small and air conditioner not too cool. Our house keeper Mr. Pisit or Jose was such an awesome and attentive person.