Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Washington wait staff

Sail Date: July 03, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I just returned from my first cruise on July 8, 2016. All my friends had hyped me up about the Carnival Valor. I must say I was totally impressed. Housecleaning had our room in top condition throughout the trip. My favorite part of each day was going to dinner in the Washington dining room. My sister and I sat at table 542 on the upper level at 8:15. The gentlemen that waited on us were friendly and made us feel like they had known us forever. They were very professional, attentive and yet genuinely made us feel special. We laughed and talked and even danced at times. I feel so fortunate to have been at their section and would hope to be with them again during my next cruise. Never enjoyed an elegant dinner each night as much as I did this trip. Thanks so much guys for everything. I miss you already!

Sincerely, Martha Jill Mize and Susan CarrollHappy

Excellent always clean
I would love to travel to the Caribbean with this crew.

There are so many activities and so much entertainment to choose from and so much food!