Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

My First Cruise Experience - An Exhilarating Experience

Sail Date: May 26, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I loved being in almost all parts of the vessel. While I never got an opportunity to get into the whirlpool , I guess the stars in the night, the buzzing activity on the top most deck within the whirlpool would have been awesome. Wish I can get another opportunity yet another time. Another part of the vessel I enjoyed was watching the moon in the night from the balcony. One has to be in the cruise to enjoy it's tranquility.

Improvement Areas - The pictures taken by professionals are way too highly priced & the Indian photographers (I am an Indian) are way too pushy & nosy. I did not like their cold behavior. Certainly needs to be rectified.

I have already recommended my family & friends on a cruise vacation with Carnival Valor. Good food, good fun & a thorough holiday.

Very well maintained cabin. Hand shower in the bath area was the best
Food menu can improve with more sea food options

Do not run when it rains in any of the island. Stay calm , relax & take a walk to your vessel. Cruise team is very sensitive & sensible to all guests. Do not have to worry about being disturbed. It is a completely relaxing experience. Just leave your worried behind & enjoy the cruise

1 Comment