A waste of our money

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 26, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

The ship was beautiful and Nassau was beautiful, but thats about all good I have to say. Freeport was run down and not pretty at all. Can't believe it's a vacation destination. This being my first cruise was unaware there is practically no family activities, at least on this ship, and I took my 2 young boys. Although my ages 5 and 9  boys did love Camp Carnival, which was a blessing aboard. But, two days were practically wasted due to lack of info Carnival should have provided prior to embarkation, especially to first time cruisers. Was totally lost on board and had to play catch up  trying to find everything and what was really going on. It was not all bad but could have been different w better planning on Carnival's part.

Rooms are small but comfy. No window and no clock made it hard to wake early.

Ship has many bars. Not exactly family oriented. But kids had a fantastic time at Camp Ocean and looked forward to going, which was a good thing since no family activities. Beautiful ship, although stayed lost. Best for adults only.