Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Headline or summary of our review (require THIS)

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

Went to formal your time dining every night . 2nd night the waiter was quite poor at his job,(leaned over me to toss a plate of stuffed mushrooms to my wife,etc.) and I told the very pretty maitre de  that if I ever got service that poor again I would complain to somebody and left . The head waiter raced to my wife and sincerely apologized and after that the service was excellent. The food was beyond compare and the on board music and dance show was fantastic. Our room steward was very pleasant and the room was well kept. We booked a balcony thinking my wife could smoke there but not allowed(our fault we did not check but she could on the Norwegian cruise we took last year).

Need a bigger jumbotron