Great, great trip

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

This cruise to the Western Caribbean was actually our second time aboard the Carnival Valor. We did the Southern Caribbean on the Valor a year ago. The same superb service reigned again this summer. I am so impressed at how friendly and helpful the crew is on this ship. There was always plenty of fun activities to take part in or one could do nothing but laze in the sun if they so chose to do so.
 I highly recommend this ship and this cruise. My wife and I are particularly interested in the Mayan civilization so our shore excursions were directed pretty much at visiting Mayan ruins. All in all, the cruise was certainly worth it and I would recommend it to anyone. And kudos to the staff of the Carnival Valor!!!!!!

The cabin was very comfortable. Our cabin steward, Gusti, was excellent!!!! I have nothing but the highest praise for him. The cabin was always kept neat and clean by Gusti. It was a balcony cabin and is the only way I would do a cruise on a large ship. Excellent!!

Evening shows were a kick!!! A lot of variety.