Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice cruise, but...

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Not bad for a re-positioning cruise. The Valor is a beautiful ship. I actually enjoyed the fact that we did not sail until 10 pm. That gave plenty of time to explore San Juan. I was disappointed with the lack of the usual perks I was use to as a return cruiser and the samples that used to be left in the cabin bathroom. They have even done away with the chocolates on the bed. My steward was very sweet but I don't believe he received the message to take care of the cabin when we went to dinner. I did call for service and left the tag on the door. Also, some of the crew members were not that pleasant. The cabin was great and we loved the aft balcony, but the toilet bowl in the cabin was stained. My last cruise was on the Conquest and it was what I expected on the Valor but I was a little disappointed. My cabin mate is a Royal Caribbean fan and states his next cruise will be back with his old faithful.

Loved the view, disappointed in condition of bathroom.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Orient Beach was beautiful and the fish will eat from your hands.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Secret Harbor was nice for snorkeling
Port Canaveral, Florida

Keep the children out of the Serenity Area. I saw a child in the whirlpool.

1 Comment