Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Fantastic Valor Voyage

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

This was my first time doing  a 7 day cruise, my first time to all of these ports. While this cruise is very hectic it is also very exciting. I enjoyed every port of call that we visited, saw a lot and did a lot.  The ship was great from the food to all of the shows and various activities. I enjoyed the later sailing time as it made for a less hectic boarding and also giving you more time in San Juan.  I visited beaches on four of the islands including San Juan.  I would definitely do this cruise again!!!

Cruise Photos

Ship was beautiful and clean!!
Food was great!
D
All of the islands were wonderful
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We arrived the day before and spent time on the beach!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We had a fabulous time on Morning Star Beach
Bridgetown, Barbados
We did some shopping in the port terminal, did not really venture away from the port
Castries, St. Lucia
We went on a tour of the island and then spend several hours on the beach
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Only did some shopping at the port.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Went to a private beach and spent the day!!

Spent a great deal of my time on the Serenity Deck, it was fabulous!!!