Fantastic Valor Voyage

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2014

This was my first time doing  a 7 day cruise, my first time to all of these ports. While this cruise is very hectic it is also very exciting. I enjoyed every port of call that we visited, saw a lot and did a lot.  The ship was great from the food to all of the shows and various activities. I enjoyed the later sailing time as it made for a less hectic boarding and also giving you more time in San Juan.  I visited beaches on four of the islands including San Juan.  I would definitely do this cruise again!!!

Food was great!

D

Ship was beautiful and clean!!

Spent a great deal of my time on the Serenity Deck, it was fabulous!!!

We arrived the day before and spent time on the beach!!!
We had a fabulous time on Morning Star Beach
We did some shopping in the port terminal, did not really venture away from the port
We went on a tour of the island and then spend several hours on the beach
Only did some shopping at the port.
Went to a private beach and spent the day!!