Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Nice Time

Sail Date: February 15, 2015

I was rooming in 1307, there was a lot of banging and clanking sounds in our room and I could here other people on our floor complaining of the same noises.  I don't know if that happens frequently to people who are rooming on the bottom deck of most ships, but it was kind of irritating.  The smoking sections of the ship were located in frustrating locations.  I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke yet it could be smelled throughout the casino, as well as in the stairwells by the casino, and the stairwells above the casino as well as below the casino, and also in the lounges near the Eagle's Lounge where the comedians performed as well as in the dance club.  I felt i couldn't enjoy the whole ship because of the areas where passengers were allowed to smoke.  The ship was also counter-directional and it was easy to get lost on from my room to the dining hall.  I have only been on one other cruise, it was on Celebrity's Summit.  There was a long designated deck for smoking near the pool and also an outside deck for smokers, those areas were made comfortable for smokers but were secluded enough that people who did not smoke were not bothered by the smoking, and both areas were located outside.

The movies on the ship deck and the hot tubs were great!!

1 Comment