Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Entertainment lacking

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

It wasn't a bad cruise, but I was very disappointed in the entertainment compared to the other 12 cruises that I have been on. (4 of which have been Carnival Cruises). My wife and I took two other couples that have never cruised before and we were very very disappointed with the lack of quality entertainment. There was only 1 and 1/2 nights of Las Vegas type shows that we have been accustomed to at least 5 nights of a 7 day cruise. Our cruise was surrounded around comedian entertainment. One night of comedians is enough for the main entertainment. Maybe a choice is OK, but I really got tired of seeing the same tow George Lopez introductions of comedian acts! There was one night that had a juggler/comedian that was maybe suitable for an 8 year old. It was terrible!!! CORNY!!!

One exceptionally good band but they were only in the smokey Casino

The entertainment was horrible overall. There was a really good band that only performed in the smokey Casino. This cruise concentrated on comedian acts. If you are going to have mainly comedian acts, please advertise it that way.