Entertainment lacking

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

It wasn't a bad cruise, but I was very disappointed in the entertainment compared to the other 12 cruises that I have been on. (4 of which have been Carnival Cruises). My wife and I took two other couples that have never cruised before and we were very very disappointed with the lack of quality entertainment. There was only 1 and 1/2 nights of Las Vegas type shows that we have been accustomed to at least 5 nights of a 7 day cruise. Our cruise was surrounded around comedian entertainment. One night of comedians is enough for the main entertainment. Maybe a choice is OK, but I really got tired of seeing the same tow George Lopez introductions of comedian acts! There was one night that had a juggler/comedian that was maybe suitable for an 8 year old. It was terrible!!! CORNY!!!

One exceptionally good band but they were only in the smokey Casino

The entertainment was horrible overall. There was a really good band that only performed in the smokey Casino. This cruise concentrated on comedian acts. If you are going to have mainly comedian acts, please advertise it that way.

Orient beech was breathtakinglly beautiful!!!