Good value for the money

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

I've cruised before but this was my first one in the Caribbean and my first one on Carnival. I found it to be what I expected which was very good. The staff were professional and friendly. The food was good. The entertainment was fun. I thought they did a great job and I would sail with them again.

Didn't use them but N/A not an option.

The cabin was fine, good value for the money.
San Juan is very pretty. We had rain in the mornings (I stayed a few days after the cruise) and warm weather afterwards. Beautiful.
Beautiful Island. Took the kids ziplining and had an excellent time.
Took the family snorkeling and it was very fun. Too much focus on rum though for our family.
Got to see a lot of the island. Went to the mud baths. Very fun experience.