Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

I had a fantastic time!!!

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

I would highly recommend taking this cruise. At first I thought that 7 days would be too long, but all  of the fun things that you can do on the ship was simply put, Aaamazing....They have the comedy shows, movie night outside, the live shows, which by the way excellent. It is like you are watching a Broadway Show. Then you can eat, eat, eat, and eat some more!!! The crew were very pleasant and helpful with any little need that may arise. I had went on my very first cruise on the Carnival Valor and I was not disappointed in the least. I would definitely do it again on the Valor. The hospitality was just phenomenal.  My family and I had went during the last week of August and the weather was just about perfect. I have nothing bad to say about this cruise because we ALL had a great time. To Felipe, you were fantastic!!! Missing my cruise already.... Now I am looking forward to going on another one.....

The ship quality was very clean and always neat. We never had a complaint.
Food and Dining Oh My God!!!! The food was fabulous.......
The service was fast and the crew were so polite and respectful.
The entertainment was excellent!!!!!!
Children's Programs N/A
There were so many things to do on the ship. We went to the spa, jogged around the deck, played basketball, and loved the night club
I love the room we had with the Balcony. I now know that whenever I cruise again, I would definitely get the Balcony. I love the animals they put on your bed made out of the towels.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We took a flight in on Saturday, the day before the cruise to sight see around San Juan. San Juan was an amazing place to visit.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved the beaches!!
Bridgetown, Barbados
Went to the beach and did snorkeling.
Castries, St. Lucia
This was my favorite place. We did a tour around St, Lucia and we learned a great deal from our tour guide.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
I loved the shopping district and the beach.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
You have to take the water taxi to the shopping area, It was only a 3 minute ride and you can go back and forth as many times you want for only $7.00. The beaches in St. Maarten were the best out of them all.

Going to the Ledo deck for breakfast and lunch was quick and easy.