valor experience

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

I used  this cruise as a mean of a well deserved vacation of rest.  It was a great choice . The dinning room  food was excellent every night . I enjoyed every main entree that I chose.  I thought the price of the cruise was affordable . I had a balcony room. It was spacious  and the bathroom space was very comfortable. The only thing I didnt quite enjoy was the area they kept the ship games.  It was mostly in the casino stage  area and most of the time it was just too smokey for me to stick around.  It was a great trip for me  I ate, slept and had some massage treatment.  I felt rested when I left . I would definitely recommend this cruise  even for those who are looking for fun there was both fun and relaxation on this ship.